fredag 6 april 2012

Ibland känner jag mig ultimat. Hundra armar multitask

Här kommer lite sånna där kloka eller tänkvärda ord!

Den sekunden du slutar jaga någon, är ögonblicket då du inser att känslorna är döda. Det ögonblicket du slutar jaga överhuvudtaget är den stunden då du blivit känslomässigt död.

----------------------

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.

---------

We all have that one friend who always gives the best relationship advice but still is single.

----------

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

----------------

I hope you realize that one day, I wont be waiting for you anymore.

.-------

I don't need a perfect relationship, I just need someone who will always be there till the end.

-------------

Girls fall in love because of what they hear, boys fall in love because of what they see. That's why girls wear make up and boys lie.

-------------

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

---------

Whrn she was three years old on her daddy's knee, he said you can be anything you wanna be. She's a wild one, runnin free.

--------------

It's like she sees the diamond underneath, and she's polishing you 'til you shine.

----------------

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waiting too long to make

---------------

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar